It's my birthweek. So, you guessed it, the two blog posts this week, will have to do with. Yup. My birthday. But, I mean, that's not a bad thing.... ANYWAYS, today I want to share my 22 favorite Bible verses with you all. Because, yup, you guessed it, I'll be 22 on Friday! Makes since? Yes. et's do this.
1. "For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3
2. "When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it." John 11:4
3. "Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. For He bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hand makes whole." Job 5:17-18 (Big shoutout to these verses because they are so important to my testimony.)
4. "O Lord, I pray, please let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant and to the prayer of Your servants who desire to fear Your name; and let Your servant prosper this day, I pray, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer." Nehemiah 1:11 (ALL the heart eyes for Nehemiah.)
5. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26
6. "And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." Epesians 5:2
7. "Look among the nations and watch - be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days, which you would not believe though it were told to you." Habakkuk 1:5
8. "This is love, that we walk in love according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it." 2 John 1:6
9. "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." 1 John 5:4
10. "For, do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." Galatians 1:10
11. "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13
12. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus." Romans 3:23-24
13. "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." James 1:2-3
14. "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angles for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God might taste death for everyone." Hebrews 2:9
15. "That you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world." Philippians 2:15
16. "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 (Needed one more from Philippians because my most favorite! It's the book of JOY so go read it!!)
17. "Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done marvelous things!" Joel 2: 21
18. "Strngth and honor are her clothing; she will rejoice in time to come." Proverbs 31:25
19. "Also do not take to heart everything people say, lest you hear your servant cursing you. For many times, also, your own heart has known that even you have cursed others." Ecclesiastes 7:21-22
20. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
21. "The Lord is merciful and gracious slow to anger, and abounding in mercy." Pslam 103:8
22. "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden." Matthew 5:14
Wow, if you are at the end, thank you for reading all of this. Now, it's time for you to chose, what 22 thing should I share with you all on #SelfLoveSaturday this week?!
-Things I have done to help love myself more
-Favorite worship songs
-Other??? Message me!
Aaaaaaand a great birthday gift is if you all supported me by sharing this blog to your friends! This blog, is $26 a month, and if you are inspired with how God uses me, please help me keep it up!